PSI Pax is currently recruiting for Web Developers to support our government customer in Patuxent River, MD.
Position is contingent upon contract award.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Competent to work on fairly complex programs with guidance.
- Work with technical staff to understand problems with web software and resolve them.
- A minimum four (4) years of web development experience.
- Knowledgeable of software development methodologies and best practices and develop code from software specifications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and oral and lead other technical team members.
- Knowledgeable of at least one of the following technologies: Oracle/Forms, Visual Studio/.NET, ColdFusion, Portals/Collaboration.
- A Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university.
- Allowable Substitution: An additional four (4) years of experience can be substituted for a BS degree.