- Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
- Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
- Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
- Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
- Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, and then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
- Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
- Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
- May prepare technical user guides.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Education/Equivalent Training Required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Experience (state type and preferred # of years)
- 2-5 years of related experience in web software development.
- Experience in .NET or ColdFusion a plus.
- Secret Clearance required
- Security+ preferred or able to obtain