ColdFusion Developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of financial reporting systems. Develops detailed system design and programming specifications on assigned projects. Supports daily business activity by providing technical support of systems. Regularly meets with the IT project lead to review progress and problems related to the job.
- Work with IT project lead and business analyst to independently develop applications and reports for business users
- Maintain and enhance the existing in-house framework and build new reports using a common architecture
- Produce technical documentation, design and test systems changes accurately to insure system efficiency, integrity, productivity and maintainability
- Provide post-implementation support and develop future, iterative system releases
- Proven capabilities as a ColdFusion developer with 5 years+ experience
- Knowledge of ColdFusion CFC components, and MVC frameworks, and current feature set in ColdFusion 9
- Knowledge of Sencha Ext-JS
- Maintains a solid knowledge of information system software development life cycle and quality assurance
- Demonstrates proficiency in systems analysis of business requirements
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL, experience with Oracle including writing stored procedures, triggers, views etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Academic Qualifications (minimum requirements):
- College degree or significant experience in Computer Science