We are currently seeking a full time ColdFusion Web Application Developer with at least 5 years professional experience, to work within a dynamic and highly innovative team environment. The developer will contribute to the definition, design and development of high quality Web sites and Web-based solutions. The developer will work on both technical and functional aspects of challenging client projects, interacting and collaborating closely with client services, business analysts, and stakeholders to deliver commercial grade software solutions. Additionally, the developer will provide level-3/client support for the existing Web Applications. The developer will also participate in functional and system verification testing.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and adaptable to learning and understanding new technologies, be able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet aggressive deadlines, and have the ability to work both independently and in a team, producing quality work products with attention to detail.
- Level 3 support
- Design and development tasks
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Testing and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field: Computer Science (preferred), Engineering or IT related discipline
- 5+ years of industry software development experience applying web technologies using ColdFusion
- Understanding of Web development practices, the software development life cycle, and development in accordance with industry best practices
- W3C standards – XML, XSD, XSL-(T/FO), XPATH
- Experience with J2EE, Application Servers, Web Services (SOAP/REST), (X)HTML, XML, CSS and ColdFusion Script
- Familiarity with one or more of the following (or similar) programming languages: Java, PHP, ColdFusion, Python, Ruby
- Industry Database programming experience, using one or more of Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other relational database.
Other Desired Skills/Experience:
- Business analysis experience, including requirements elicitation and analysis
- Experience reviewing and testing applications
- Mobile (iOS, Android) development experience
- Graphical design experience using Adobe Photoshop and other tools
- Experience with JSF and Ajax