Qualified candidates who have a passion for Open Source tools, look no more, this is the place for you!
- Applicant must have extensive experience developing web applications with ColdFusion versions 7,8,9, and 10 (emphasis on the new versions).
- 5+ years software development experience applying web technologies using ColdFusion
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field – Preferred
- Understanding of Web Development practices, the full SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Familiarity with one or more of the following or similar programming languages: Java, PHP, ColdFusion, Python, Ruby
- Database knowledge – SQL, MySQL , Oracle, PostgreSQL
Nice to have – Pluses
- Experience with j2EE, application servers, web services, (SOAP/REST), (X) HTML, XML, CSS, and ColdFusion Script
- Soft skills are a huge attraction to this organization!
- Team player and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work well with all levels of internal staff and outside clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Great communicator – Personality is a major key
Salary: USD 75,000 – USD 115,000 per year + Benefits, 401k