If you are a Programmer/Analyst and are looking for a great career opportunity with a company that has a awesome culture this position is for you. We are seeking a candidate that can gather user requirements, translate them into program specifications, and architect a solution. This person needs to understand the current systems and how they interrelate, listen to the requests of various departments, and translate those requests into projects with finite scope and resource requirements. The programmer / analyst will assist in completing the projects, developing software, database requirements, etc. There may also be some assignments requiring the migration of Coldfusion or JSP code to .NET.
You will also be responsible for:
Production software maintenance/support/troubleshooting
Assist with end user reporting and data interpretation
Assist with SharePoint customization
BA/BS in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Minimum 5 years software development experience with C#.NET and SQL Server.
- 5+ years MS SQL (T-SQL) database experience.
- 3+ years of experience gathering business requirements and working with other departments
- 3+ years’ experience with TFS.
- 3+ years of experience with API’s (REST, WCF, SOAP)
- Working knowledge of Linux fundamentals (vi, bash cli, crontab, etc).
The ideal candidate:
- Will have experience with MySQL, Postgress, and Sybase databases, and other development platforms like JBoss and Coldfusion. (i.e. technologies outside of the Microsoft ecosystem)
- Must be well organized and able to work independently.
- Must have good written and verbal communications skills.
- Must be able to work comfortably at both abstract and detail levels
- Strong troubleshooting skills