Scope of Work: Software Developers must be able to think analytically and creatively, recommend strategies, communicate solutions, and identify new opportunities for enhancing the systems they build and support.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Understanding the product systems’ needs and goals
- Collaborating with team leads and business partners to define requirements for software development projects
- Adhering to development and design standards
- Seeing code through the entire development life cycle
- Working well in a cross-functional team environment
Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent experience, with computer science emphasis preferred. Additional training in sciences, statistics and/or graphic design is helpful but not required.