ColdFusion Developer Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience ColdFusion
- 3+ years’ experience SQL development
- Proven experience demonstrating technical development skills utilizing relational databases (Oracle 11g).
- Experience designing and developing web based e-commerce applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study, or equivalent experience
ColdFusion Developer Job Summary:
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug programs and small applications utilizing approved technologies.
- Write detailed design documentation, unit test plans, and implementation plans.
- Understand the functionality of the application well enough to prepare and execute system, integration, and load/stress test strategies, test plans, and prepare any needed test data.
- Perform research and analysis of problems, get to root cause, develop and implement solutions.
- Provide support for “live” production applications including 24×7 pager support.
- May work with users to define system requirements and resolve problems.
- Evaluate user requests to determine feasibility, cost and time required, and impact.