Our server-side developer should be able to take the designs created by our design and client-side teams and power them. Our applications are database and API driven. The ideal candidate should be comfortable being the lone-developer as well as part of a development team.
- Minimum 3-5 years of web development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT, Web Applications, or other relevant degree
- Have extensive experience with MSSQL and IIS
- Be familiar with Agile Development (Scrum)
- Able to design and maintain relational databases
- Have working knowledge of version control (SVN)
- Understand and subscribe to the principals of continuous integration
- Be able to work with and integrate various 3rd party APIs (Twilio, Google, etc)
- Able to handle critiques of your work, without taking it personal
- Be able to be serious, without taking yourself seriously.
- Strong sense of pride and ownership in your work
- Server administration and configuration
- Knowledge of ColdFusion, Post Script and/or Ant a plus
DIVISION OF SNI COMPANIES
Grow your business. Grow your career.
20 North Orange Ave Suite 705
Orlando, FL 32801
Phone 407.567.7000 Fax 407.567.7001