This position will work with our in-house ColdFusion team responsible for social media website development in ColdFusion/Railo. Work closely with project manager and other team members. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, creative, highly motivated and goal-oriented team player with at least 3 years of ColdFusion?development experience, strong knowledge of MySQL and databases, and? experience with Windows and Linux server platforms.
- Strong knowledge of MySQL and databases
- Intermediate knowledge of graphic manipulation
- Intermediate knowledge of responsive design
- Accomplished ability to troubleshoot and debug
- Intermediate ability to troubleshoot and debug
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with multi-disciplinary teams and varied talents
- Portfolio or samples of online materials
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Passion for solving complex and interesting problems
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Demonstrated visual design expertise; capacity for creating fun, highly usable designs and layouts.
- US Citizenship.
Bachelor’s degree in related field or demonstrate equivalent experience.
The successful candidate will be required to pass background screening prior to employment.
Date Posted: October 14, 2014
Location: Orlando, Florida
Functional Area: Web Development
Company: Film Fray Corporation
Position Type: Full-Time
Travel: 0-10% (incidental only)
Relocation Provided: No