This position serves in the Web Application Department for the College of Graduate Studies. The application development team consists of 3 full time developers and 2 part time developers.
Bachelor’s degree and one year of information technology experience.
- Strong Web Development skills using an Object Oriented Language.
- C#, PHP or ColdFusion preferred.
- Strong SQL skills.
- MSSSQL Server or MySQL preferred.
- Experience with Software Life-cycle and Design Patterns.
- MVC, MVVM, etc…
- Experience with standard Web Development fundamentals.
- Knowledge of a Content Management System is a plus.
Candidates should be a self-motivator with experience working on multiple projects with concurrent deadlines and have the ability to prioritize and identify the significant from the less significant tasks. Strong communication skills are required.