- Perform coding changes or develop new systemic processes based on technical specifications
- Design, develop and execute unit tests and scripts to ensure coding changes adhere to functional requirements and technical specifications
- Develop technical documentation including Use Case Diagrams, Unified Processes, UML Deployment Diagrams, Flow/Activity Diagrams and change control documentation
- Research and resolve production support issues as they occur
- Install and maintain developer tool kits including: CFEclipse, SQL Editor, MXUnit, Visio, Ant Build Processes and Subversion source control
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using software development tools like CFEcplipse, SQL Editor, MXUnit, Visio, Ant Build Processes, Eclipse IDE, JUnit, TestNG, Maven, Continuum, and PMD.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented (OO) concepts, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and rich client interface techniques preferred