- The successful candidate will:
- be highly motivated and able to accurately complete complex projects with little guidance;
- be committed to quality over quantity approach with a collaborative team mentality;
- apply expertise to develop technical solutions to complex problems;
- ensure compliance with current cybersecurity initiatives throughout application lifecycle;
- actively engage in a variety of software development and maintenance activities for the multiple projects working in a team environment;
- provide guidance as needed to junior level developers to promote depth of knowledge within the team;
- apply documented project processes and tools to ensure that quality standards for development and configuration management are applied to the project’s software development effort.
- A Master’s Degree with a minimum of three (3) years of experience or a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five (5) years of experience is required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree a total of nine (9) years of experience or knowledge acquired through practical experience and formal education is required.
- Degree must be from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- A minimum of five (5) years of related work experience in Internet Application development, specializing in database-driven applications is required.
- Experience with developing charting tools for the web and with DoD Common Access Card (CaC) and PKI authentication is desired.
- Experience with support ticket tracking systems, revision control and application security software such as Subversion, Fogbugs and Fortify is highly desired.
- Extensive experience utilizing Microsoft (MS) Office Suite with emphasis on MS project and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) development and sustainment is desired. Security+ or equivalent is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- The applicant must be able to obtain Security + or equivalent DoD_ 8570.1 directed certification within six months of hire date.
- Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.