- Perform software maintenance and development services in a ColdFusion / Oracle 11g environment for a DoD program at Scott AFB.
- Work closely with Government and Contractor personnel in the maintenance and enhancement of the program’s web environment.
- Work is completed within a comprehensive software lifecycle process, to include requirements definition, design reviews, peer testing and acceptance testing.
- Bachelors (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, or a related field, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Must have 1 year of experience in ColdFusion development, software lifecycle operations and sustainment processes.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Development of web functionality utilizing an Oracle database backend is a plus.
- Basic understanding of financial systems, with experience in the DoD environment a significant plus.
- Any background as a Technical Writer also beneficial.
- Previous experience supporting a Government and/or Department of Defense customer.
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship.