Title: Cold Fusion Developer
Location: Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Write, code, test, and analyze software programs and web-based applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Why this Position:
- Work for a fast-growing, highly successful private insurer
- Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team to enhance your skills and further your career with a growing and successful organization.
- Looking for highly-motivated individuals to deliver on company mission, “driven to do the right thing at every turn”.
- Expertise in Back-End Development (ColdFusion, SQL, SOAP, REST)
- Thorough knowledge and experience of ColdFusion application development; experience in maintaining applications written by others is highly valued.
- Extensive experience with designing and implementing consistent UX.