The Sr. Web Developer will work under the direction of OTIS’ Assistant Secretariat CIO (ASCIO)/Designee and work with other OTIS staff and with OTIS’ third party vendors to support the operational needs of EOPSS.
Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the upgrade from Coldfusion 7 and 8 to 10 and from MySQL to Oracle.
- Assist in the migration of existing application and databases to new platform.
- Test and analyze WEB pages on various browsers versions.
- Work as part of a team that is responsible for the performance, reliability, integrity and security of all databases.
- Responsible for assisting team members in cleanup and troubleshooting of various database applications on the DOC Intranet.
- Test and verify website upgraded product to meet deadline requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Database programming (Access, MYSQL, Oracle 11g or higher).
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Mozilla web browsers development.
- Use of web development software; Dreamweaver, ColdFusion Builder 2, and Fireworks.
- Excellent oral and written communications as well as interpersonal skills.
- Good logical and analytical skills.
- Considerable technical problem solving skills.