Interview: Face to Face interview required. No SKYPE or Phone screen
Role: Cold Fusion Web Developer
Worksite Address: 1 Industries Drive, Norfolk MA 02056
Contract Length: Through June 30, 2014. May be extended to December 31, 2014 predicated upon funding.
Project(s) Duration: Anticipated duration of nine (9) months.
Hours per Week: 37.5 hours (8 am to 4 pm Monday – Friday)
Other Schedule Related: Changes in schedule and/or hours to be mutually agreed to by the parties
The Sr. Web Developer will work under the direction of OTIS’ Assistant Secretariat CIO (ASCIO)/Designee and work with other OTIS staff and with OTIS’ third party vendors to support the operational needs of EOPSS.
Responsibilities for Sr. Web Developer include, but are not limited to:
1. Assist in the upgrade from Coldfusion 7 and 8 to 10 and from MySQL to Oracle.
2. Assist in the migration of existing application and databases to new platform.
4. Test and analyze WEB pages on various browsers versions.
5. Work as part of a team that is responsible for the performance, reliability, integrity and security of all databases.
6. Responsible for assisting team members in cleanup and troubleshooting of various database applications on the DOC Intranet.
7. Test and verify website upgraded product to meet deadline requirements.
8. Other duties as assigned.
2. Knowledge of Database programming (Access, MYSQL, Oracle 11g or higher).
3. Knowledge of Microsoft and Mozilla web browsers development.
4. Use of web development software; Dreamweaver, ColdFusion Builder 2, and Fireworks.
5. Excellent oral and written communications as well as interpersonal skills.
6. Good logical and analytical skills.
7. Considerable technical problem solving skills.
1. Candidate(s) proposed must be available for a face-to-face interview between March 10 and March 14, 2014
2. Candidate(s) proposed shall be available to begin engagement on Monday, March 24, 2014
3. Candidate(s) proposed shall have reliable transportation.
4. Candidate(s) proposed must be able to pass a degree verification and criminal background check.
5. Vendor and selected candidate shall be required to execute all required forms under ITS53 prior to the start of the engagement.
6. Vehicle use, for travel to an alternative worksite, will be compensated at the rate authorized by the Commonwealth for its employees as such expense is incurred. (Mileage rate is currently $0.45 per mile.)