Our client, located in Newton, NJ is seeking a ColdFusion Programmer for an immediate full-time position.
- Develop, enhance, maintain, and support web applications.
- Participate in testing & debugging changes.
- Manage projects by following project management standards.
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations.
- Participate in business requirements analysis, software evaluation and selection, and application integration.
- Suggest ideas for improving efficiency.
- Provide application related training.
- Actively participate in workgroups.
- Participate in ad hoc projects and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Business and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5 – 7 years of relevant work experience in a high-paced, enterprise environment.
- Proven experience with MS SQL Server 2005 and Oracle relational databases. (writing complex SQL -In-line or in stored procedures)
- Ability to function in a project lead role a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to re-engineer existing applications.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, work well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.