Purpose of the Position
We are searching for outstanding web developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable Web-Based tools. Our web developers develop specifications and make recommendations on the use of new and emerging technologies. Programming, UI design and database administration are all elements of this position.
Essential Job Functions include the following, but are not limited to:
- Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools.
- Work to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to Development Team.
- Communication to the Development Team with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to merging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
In addition to the essential functions and duties listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work related tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
The Company retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Physical Activities: No physical demands required to perform duties.
- 3 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
- 3 years minimum Web programming experience with ColdFusion or related language
- 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Prefer candidates with Agile/Scrum experience
- BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities