SALARY RANGE: $21,800 – $31,400 (SI II)
Proof of full-time student status and copies of transcripts are required (unofficial copies are acceptable).
Must be enrolled as a full time student and maintain full time student status. Full time is defined as a minimum per semester of 12 credit hours for Undergraduates and 9 credit hours for Graduate Students.
Availability to work up to 20 hours per week Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00a.m. & 5:00 p.m.
- Ability to comprehend and follow instructions
- Ability to understand, remember, and communicate information and make decisions
- Ability to concentrate on details and detect errors
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Capable of analytic reasoning
- Ability to get across various locations on the laboratory site and access work areas
- Ability work at a computer workstation for extended periods
- Visual capabilities sufficient to use computer workstations, read documents, and see safety alarms
- Auditory capabilities to hear safety alarms
- Ability to see and hear safety alarms
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds frequently and 25 pounds occasionally