Top 10 technical skills required for the job:
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Oracle
- Knowledge of SVN
- Strong coding, analytical and debugging skills
- Knowledge of Window and Linux server environment
- Knowledge of middleware applications (e.g. LDAP, IIS)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of TOAD for Oracle or SQL Developer a plus
- Knowledge of Dreamweaver/ColdFusion Studio a plus
- Knowledge of VB script and MS Access a plus
- VB script, MS Access
- Create monthly and quarterly Survey forms which are posted on external sites using ColdFusion technology.
- Provide support for COMPANY’S internal and public sites. The support works include resolve production issues, review security findings, test and support for environmental changes.
- Provide support for Internet Electronic Submission application (IESUB) help desk calls.
- This position requires working different shifts during the week according to the weekend activities. The weekday shift is always day time. The weekend shift will depend on the weekend activities. It is 40 work hours per week. Some overtime may require as needed.