TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3+ years experience of ColdFusion.
- Version 9/10 experience is highly preferred.
- 3+ years experience in system analysis, design and programming of the associated development methodologies.
- 2+ years experience in Fusebox, CFCs, WebSphere, PERL, Eclipse, Ant, Maven, CFC Unit
- 2+ years experience with MS SQL Server, MySQL, Store Procedures, SQL Scripting.
- DB2 experience is desired
- Analysis, design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting of ColdFusion Web applications in accordance to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
- Participate in the application technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks.
- Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards.
- Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Ability to deliver high quality projects on time and on budget.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
- CS-related Bachelors Degree.
- An Associate Degree, OR comparable work experience in an Information Systems position or related business position may be considered.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.
- Responsible, accountable, highly motivated and customer service oriented
- Ability to learn quickly. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in small 2-3 developer teams is a MUST.