Awesome Real Estate Market Data Company is seeking a ColdFusion developer to join their technical team.Looking for people who like to be challenged and are not afraid of new technology!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a must
- Quick learner, deep thinker, excellent problem solver and a team player
- Ability and desire to dig into complex problems, ask good questions and learn from your mistakes
- Dedicated coder who develops for fun, thinks on a large scale and is adaptable while maintaining a positive attitude
- 1 -2 years of professional development experience a plus
If you have a passion for development and have experience with ColdFusion, we want to talk to you!
This is not your typical “job”. This is a career move. You will have the power to reinvent yourself while still working with technology that you are most comfortable with!
- Great benefits, excellent work life balance, and a chance to work with the brightest people in NYC.
- ColdFusion is not the sexiest technology out there but our client is looking for a Sr. Developer who is willing to collaborate and migrate to newer technology as needed.
Tech-Nique Partners provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Tech-Nique Partners stays in touch with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 /year
- Coldfusion: 5 years