The Senior Software Developer will be leading the development team to develop, enhance and maintain internal new and legacy systems.
Essential Job Functions:
- Effectively mentor more junior team members, helping to maintain appropriate unit test coverage, proper code documentation and good and maintainable software design.
- Design, modify, develop, and implement software applications and components
- Provide user support for developed software applications and components
- Study systems flow, data usage, and work processes
- Follow the software development lifecycle
- Train users to use new or modified system components
- Responsible for design and implementation of back-end database
- Responsible for Software testing and quality assurance
- Create system specification documents for all system changes.
- Maintain documentation of process flow
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in information technology or computer science with experience working in public administration, health administration, non-profit management, social services, business administration, or a related field required
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience managing Software development teams
- Experience in developing C# & VB .Net WinForms and Web Applications
- Advanced MS SQL Server programming skills.
- Advanced ColdFusion programming skills.
- Excellent human relations skills.
- Broad understanding of general business and management practices.