2 total openings
- Engage in complex report creation. 15%
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and fix issues in the production environment. . Identifies problems and possible solutions, and takes appropriate action to resolve. 40%
- Reproduce problems, maintain knowledge of features in new releases, patches and hot fixes. 35%
- Interprets results from system monitor reports and identifies problems. 5%
- Responds during off hours to problem alerts. Corrects production issues within primary field of expertise. Understands escalation procedures to determine who and when to notify about problems that require more expertise or approval. 5%
Experience / Training / Education:
- Degree or equivalent professional experience in a related field.
- Typically minimal of 1+ year professional experience.
- Knows and uses fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures to solve problems within primary field of expertise.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Strong skill in writing SQL statements
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and manage changes in direction
- Ability to interpret and apply required policies and procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment
Leadership Responsibilities: Is accountable for individual assignments and an element of work group’s results.
Task Complexity: Works on complex projects. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency. Tasks are varied and complex.
Decision Making: Wide latitude for independent judgment. Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Refers to policies and practices for guidance.
Amount of Supervision: Works under limited supervision. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall timeliness and accuracy.
Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- -Solid 3+ years ColdFusion (coding, designing and optimizing mission critical applications)
- -Database development experience (MySQL and/or Oracle)
- -Strong communication skills, technical and nontechnical
- -Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently
- -Work in a fast paced team environment with tight deadlines
- -Ability to read and understand previously written code