TEKsystems is looking for a strong Developer with a balance of .NET and ColdFusion experience. This is a Contract To Hire Opportunity where the client is looking to bring this resource on fulltime as soon as possible. The short term objective of this role is to ensure high service availability, stability, security and productivity of the client’s back office applications/tools (inspection acquisition, data entry, translation, & data transfer). The long term objective of this position is to actively participate in the design, build, and deployment of the next generation of this application. This is a ColdFusion application built on enterprise MSSQL databases.
- 4+ years experience in full lifecycle of application development
- 2+ years of experience with ColdFusion (can be academic)
- + years SQL experience
This Developer will be working under a lead Coldfusion developer and just needs enough Coldfusion experience to maintain and extend an existing application under the lead’s direction.
- Address day-to-day applications and data transfer issues ensuring system remains functional and in good working order and speed/coverage are maximized.
- Develop, clarify, and manage the scope of enhancement and upgrade projects; manage expectations; define deliverables; and achieve targeted outcomes.
- Code system fixes, enhancements, features and upgrades.
- Architect both front-end and back-end application components related to data storage, capture and presentation.
- Execute project work plans coding system fixes, enhancements, features and upgrades. Revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Minimize exposure and risk on projects.
- Actively seek ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends, competitors and practices relevant to the sector businesses.