Type of Position: Contract
Duration: 10 months
Rate: Up to 35/hr
About the Coldfusion Developer:
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
- Develop client solutions per design, budget and timelines.
- Develops codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements.
- Identify and report potential development issues impacting timeline and/or budget.
- Responsible for configuring plugins and gadgets that extend the capability of JIRA.
- Administer the JIRA instances on a day to day basis including performance tuning/scaling the instances.
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA
A little information on my client:
- Agile Environment
- Extremely relaxed atmosphere, jean wearing environment, extremely flexible work schedule, and is consistently ranked as one of the best companies to work for by employees in the Cleveland Area.
- A management style that recognizes, appreciates and believes their employees are their competitive advantage
- Challenging and stimulating projects
- A culture that promotes Work-Life Balance
Requirements for the Coldfusion Developer:
- Experience with ColdFusion 9 or above
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline, or Master’s degree
- Knowledge of FW/1 or other Object Oriented frameworks
- Experience working in JIRA and/or porting other ticketing system’s existing databases into JIRA
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle)