Job Ref Number: 2102
Location: Morrisville, NC 27560
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 month contract
Security Clearance Requirement: Not Required
Local Consultants Only: Will consider out of state candidates also.
Interview Process: Phone Interview. Followed by in-person Interview.
For the ColdFusion Developer position for the NC office, just wanted to let you know that we will consider candidates on a contract basis. This is because of the difficulty to find candidates on a full time basis for only 8-10 months. If they are hired full time they will work as a .Net developer after the ColdFusion project ends.
We will consider a ColdFusion Developer with 3+ years’ experience in McLean,VA and they will work remotely.
- Analyzes functional business applications and design specifications for functional activities.
- Develop client solutions per design, budget and timelines
- Develops codes, tests, and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software
- Perform prototyping, system analysis, development, fielding, and maintenance of systems
- Maintain web applications using standard API’s
- Conduct software testing to ensure satisfaction of application development requirements.
- Identify and report potential development issues impacting timeline and/or budget
- Develop custom applications while following the company’s/best programming standards
- Produce quality well-tested code for the assigned projects
- Keep up-to-date with technical as well as industry sector developments
- Responsible for configuring plugins and gadgets that extend the capability of Jira
- Administer the JIRA instances on a day to day basis including performance tuning/scaling the instances.
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme and notification schemes in JIRA
- Motivated team player and ability to lead independent self-managed projects in Agile/SCUM team structure
Location: Research Triangle Park, NC
- 3+ years of experience of relevant software development experience
- Advance knowledge of FW/1 or other OO frameworks
- Experience working in JIRA and/or porting other ticketing system’s existing databases into JIRA
- Working knowledge of SQL and relational databases (SQL Server and/or Oracle)
- Knowledge of testing on major browsers and exposure to cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
- Must understand web and internet architecture
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and committed to the profession
- Excellent communication skills
Eduation: Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or
related discipline; Master’s degree preferred.