Our client is currently seeking a COLD FUSION DEVELOPER.
This position requires experience in ColdFusion to support our current websites. This position requires excellent communication skills, creativity, and experience working directly with internal business partners.
- Computer science-related Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree and equivalent industry experience.
- Four plus years of professional web-related experience.
- Two plus years’ experience in one of the web development tools including ColdFusion, ASP.NET, and Dreamweaver.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Previous experience working with communications or marketing teams a plus.
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to translate business needs into software requirements.
- Demonstrated web user interface design experience.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills in order to interact in a team environment.
- A strong desire to work directly with customers who use products that you develop.
- Strong knowledge and comprehension of general business concepts.
- Excellent written communication, grammar and punctuation skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in a non-technical manner with customers and business partners.
- Project management experience helpful.
- Demonstrates positive teaming skills.
- Ability to work in a paperless environment with extensive computer work, which involves sitting for extended periods of time.
- Strong communication skills including ability to listen and speak clearly and concisely to customers who have a wide variety of technical comprehension.
- Ability to present information in a confident manner on the phone, in-person and via written communication.