We are looking for a senior level technical lead who will provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms for the Corporate Trust Operations Billing application suite. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code in Cold Fusion 10 and SQL Server 2008. Acts as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production. Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides. Leads projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
An Application Systems Engineer who will work closely with the Corporate Trust Operations line of business and the Payment and Billing systems technical team in a fast paced environment supporting a multiple applications and technologies. The selected candidate will plan, conduct, and direct the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems and provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet the business requirements. The individual will work with business user groups to assess and understand complex large scale end to end processes including multiple internal and external applications and data dependencies
Basic Qualifications: 7+ years application development and implementation experience.
Minimum Qualifications: 5+ years application development and implementation experience including: -Strong grasp of Cold Fusion version 8 and 10 -Strong grasp of SQL navigation, concepts. Query abilities preferred.
- Experience with SVN or CVS
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Functional Specification Design -Strong grasp of the application development lifecycle
- Experience with Waterfall methodology
- Demonstrated experience with User interface design -Reporting creation, modification -Close collaboration with Business & Technology Teams (Product Management, QA, Application Development, DBS)
- Preferred Skills
- Experience with Wholesale Technology and Processes
- Experience with Java/Spring/Hibernate concepts
- Experience with Weblogic, Tomcat, Maven
- Experience with MVC Framework
- Experience with NDM file transfer
- Experience with Mxunit
- Experience with Web Services
- Experience with PERL tehcnologies
- Experience with Powershell technologies
- Experience with Axure Technologies
- Experience with Data mapping
- Ability to handle Ad-hoc as well as out-of-band service requests.
- Proven analytical problem solving and decision making skills
- Must have a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Ability to work with remote users
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and high pressure environment.
- Motivated to learn vendor technologies