We are seeking a bright, savvy, and passionate Applications Developer to join our interactive development team. In this role you will lead the analysis, architecture, design, development, testing, and support of dynamic web, email, and other applications.
- Core foundational knowledge in Computer Science, as demonstrated by a degree in the field or significant training or self-study.
- Strong background working in a mature development environment following standard SDLC best practices.
- 7+ years of programming experience with a strong focus on web applications.
- Expert level proficiency in web application development using at least one of the leading languages/platforms/frameworks.
- Strong intermediate level proficiency in relational database modeling, design, development, and maintenance with at least one of the leading RDMS platforms (MySQL 5, Microsoft SQL Server 2005+ preferred).
- Experience working with system architecture and design patterns, and sound understanding of related artifacts and documents.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- ColdFusion 9+ experience plus.
- Java experience a significant plus.
- Marketing/advertising agency experience a significant plus.
- Web Services experience.
- REST API development experience.
- Python experience.
- XSLT experience.
- UML experience.
- Web Content Management system experience.
- Computer Science degree.