This position requires a combination of technical, analytical and effective communication skills. Ideal candidate will have experience in ColdFusion, PL/SQL, database design, Java and XML for software integration. Developer / Business Analyst will be responsible for developing web portal solutions that interface with core business, imaging and CRM systems.
- Deployment, enhancement, and support of the systems that provide online customer and business to business capabilities.
- Develop web portal solutions that interface with existing core business, imaging and CRM systems.
- Plan and execute small to medium projects on time, within budget and with quality results.
- Report project status regularly and clearly.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business needs.
- Document requirements, formulate processes and design systems to align with overall business strategies.
- Produce clear and understandable documentation.
- Possess medium to advanced knowledge of software tools used in system development and complete assigned programming tasks.
- Triage system errors in a timely manner and communicate resolutions clearly.
- Follows IT department policies and procedures for change control.
- Effectively lead meetings, make presentations, and develop clear training manuals.
- Work professionally with contract staff to maximize any outsourced system tasks.
- Experience in developing solutions in .NET and SQL stored procedures
- Project Management / Business Analysis
- Apply hereExperience with ColdFusion, PL/SQL, database design, Java and XML for software integration