Cold Fusion Developer
- Support and decommission ColdFusion applications
- Support application maintenance and testing activities related to existing ColdFusion applications.
- Assess and document open source software / tools used.
- Collaborate with staff support on-going tasks needed to maintain software / tools.
- Coordinate and work on compliance activities tied to developed applications.
- Assist with testing frameworks.
- Assist in designing tests so they exercise the test that is needed at the appropriate application layer.
- Work with development staff to understand problems with existing software and applications and provide recommendations for improvement and enhancements.
- Consult with development staff on technical issues.
- Provide analytical insight around application design and help define best practices.
- Support customer requests for application and reporting enhancements in the areas of ColdFusion, SQL Server,
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of IT concepts, application development best practices, strategies, and SDLC methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
- Solid background and proficiency in programming languages and tools.
- 4 years of software development experience in ColdFusion 8/9, SQL
- Experience in various IT regulatory and compliance standards.
- Knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; understanding of shared software concepts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills