Volt Technical Resources is aggressively recruiting for a Cold Fusion Developer experienced in .Net, Cold Fusion and SQL Server to work at our Client’s facility in Chandler, AZ OR Minneapolis, MN OR Columbia MD. Volt’s Client is one of the leading financial groups in the world.
Providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Analyzing highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms.
This is an estimated 18 month Contingent/Temporary position in Chandler, AZ OR Minneapolis, MN OR Columbia MD and offered through Volt Technical Resources which is located in Scottsdale, AZ. We are among the largest IT Staffing Companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT, Engineering and Aerospace companies in the USA.
ColdFusion Developer Qualifications:
- Experience in providing highly complex original code in Cold Fusion 10 and SQL Server 2008.
- Experience in modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Experience in Verifying program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Experience in overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Education: Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent).
- Ability to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications.
- Good interpersonal communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Leadership and Project Management.
- Team player and detail-oriented.