NorthShore Resources has a contract opportunity for a Cold Fusion Developer with our client in Minneapolis!
- Collaborate in understanding requirements and exhibit creativity in problem solving.
- Develop quality software solutions that meet the needs of the customer.
- System testing, documentation, application support and issue resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or similar degrees, or equivalent technical work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience developing web based applications using ColdFusion.
- Experience with SQL language coding using any of the widely-used database management systems such as Oracle, MySQL, or MS SQL Server. Experience with MS SQL Server would be a plus.
- Experience creating or invoking integration web services with partners using XML, SOAP, or JSON would be a plus.
- Demonstrated approach to the System Development Life Cycle to Define, Design, Develop, and Deploy quality software changes.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Display abilities to learn new technologies and new skills through self-study, professional training and from senior team members.
- Ability to produce with minimal supervision.