- Core foundational knowledge in Computer Science, as demonstrated by a degree in the field or significant training or self study.
- Strong background working in a mature development environment following standard SDLC best practices.
- 3+ years of programming experience with a strong focus on web applications.
- Expert level proficiency in web application development using at least one of the leading languages/platforms/frameworks.
- Strong intermediate level proficiency in relational database modeling, design, development, and maintenance with at least one of the leading RDMS platforms (SQL Server preferred).
- Experience working with system architecture and design patterns, and sound understanding of related artifacts and documents.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- XSL/XSLT, SQL Server, ColdFusion 9
- Java experience a significant plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server experience a significant plus.
- Marketing/advertising agency experience a significant plus.
- Web services experience.