Join the leading global provider of software and services for the automobile insurance claims processing industry! AudaExplore, a subsidiary of Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), delivers market-leading claims solutions to more than 50,000 insurance companies, collision repair shops and automotive recyclers worldwide. This global reach, combined with a strong financial position, enables us to continually invest in our technology, our clients and, our employees.
AudaExplore is currently seeking a ColdFusion Developer for our Milwaukie, OR office.
Actively participate in the design, development and implementation of AudaExplore Systems. These systems are the foundation upon which AudaExplore products and customer solutions and applications are developed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform system analysis, design, development and implementation of enterprise software applications and scalable solutions in a high transaction environment.
- Work collaboratively with Customers, Upper Management, Development Managers, Architecture, QA and other Software Developers in producing quality software products utilizing best practice methodology and technology.
- Participate in tool selection and design decisions.
- Collaborate with different development teams throughout the US and other international locations.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information systems and 2+ years of experience in Software Application Development is required.
- Hands-on experience in developing software applications using ColdFusion.
- Database development skills/experience in any SQL-based RDBMS, MySQL preferred
- Experience with .Net Web Services development
- Progress ABL
- Unix scripting