- Design and development of new web applications as identified by customer requirements
- Development of database driven web interfaces.
- Create design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation, and layout of content
- Provide services to build and maintain websites, including: layout, appearance, and functionality
- Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements if necessary
- Create visual concepts that match the content and the image wanted by the clients; ensure that websites and applications are easy to navigate
- Build websites using technologies that conform to international standards and make sure that they are universally accessible by all common web browsers
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites and applications when requested by clients
- Perform complete testing of websites and applications – unit and system, engaging customers as necessary
- Provide training on maintenance and update procedures to clients who choose to take charge of their own websites and applications
- Contribute to the overall development of the Development Team and of internal websites
- 5 year degree in computer or web design related field
- Advanced knowledge of Coldfusion, SQL, XHTML, CSS, and of digital imaging and illustration
- Knowledge of ER Diagrams and UML
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, etc.)
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a team-oriented environment
- Proven propensity to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously while addressing customer issues.
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Cold Fusion: 1 year