Zycron has a great opportunity for an Application Developer here with our client located in Memphis, TN.
- Designing, developing and implementing web-based applications that run on SuSE Linux and Windows environment.
- Designing, developing and implementing highly complex applications utilizing Oracle.
- Demonstrating strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems.
- Along with a flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences verbally or in writing to design most efficient and effective application design.
- Working independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field of study.
- Strong Unix and Linux Skills and Scripting Experience.
- Minimum 4 years experience in Oracle Database SQL programming.
- Experience in ColdFusion programming languages.
3-5 years experience with Object Oriented Java design and development work, J2EE and a solid foundation in java Programming Language.
- 3-5 years experience with data systems with high transaction volumes and large data structures.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at planning and organization.
- Self-motivated and quick, adaptive learner.
- Additional programming skills: Perl + Scripting, C/C++.
- Experience with ESRI mapping tools and interfacing with GIS applications would be a plus