Zycron has a great opportunity for a Application Developer(ColdFusion) available with our client here in Memphis,TN.
- Designing, developing and implementing web-based applications.
- Designing, developing and implementing highly complex applications utilizing Oracle.
- Demonstrating strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems.
- Along with a flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences verbally or in writing to design most efficient and effective application design.
- Working independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
- Develops and revises web-based program code based on clearly defined requirements.
- Tests all functionality of applications and work with Quality Assurance
- Analyst to derive test plans for system tests, integration tests and stress tests.
- Assist in the setup of production environment including application servers and database servers.
- Assist in the implementation of applications into production.
- May be required to analyze system capabilities to resolve input/output problems.
- 6 years minimum experience in the following areas: Coldfusion, Java Scripts, HTML, DHTML.
- 3 years minimum experience in Oracle PLSQL.
- Experience in a combination in the following areas is a plus: Java, JSP application development tools, XML, .NET, and C++.
- Experience developing on multiple platforms, including Windows and Linux.
- Experience with WebSphere Application Server.
- 2 years of progressively more complex programming experience in large scale information system information system environments.
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment, and think analytically.
- ColdFusion + PL/SQL is a plus.