Our client in Memphis, TN is currently looking for a ColdFusion developer for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity.
A qualified candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years experience with ColdFusion development as well as 5+ years of experience in developing end to end designs for web interfaces. Please note the following: THIS POSITION MUST SIT IN MEMPHIS, TN.
As an Application Engineer supporting our client, this position will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, developing and implementing web-based applications.
- Designing, developing and implementing highly complex applications utilizing Oracle.
- Demonstrating strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems.
- Along with a flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences verbally or in writing to design most efficient and effective application design.
- Working independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and revise ColdFusion program code based on clearly defined requirements.
- Assist in the set up of production environment including application servers and database servers.
- Assist in the implementation of applications into production.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment and think analytically.
- Perform maintenance on programs currently in production.