Zycron, Inc is seeking a ColdFusion/Java Developer (Computer Programmer III) This candidate will be working for our client in Memphis, Tn. Candidates that can work in the US without sponsorship will be considered. Please see below for additonal job details:
As a ColdFusion/Java Developer for the Address Quality team supporting the United States Postal Service, this position will be responsible for the following:
- Designing, developing and implementing web-based applications.
- Designing, developing and implementing highly complex applications utilizing Oracle.
- Demonstrating strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems.
- Along with a flexible attitude, the ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences verbally or in writing to design most efficient and effective application design.
- Working independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and revise ColdFusion program code based on clearly defined requirements.
- Assist in the set up of production environment including application servers and database servers.
- Assist in the implementation of applications into production.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment and think analytically.
- Perform maintenance on programs currently in production.
Other duties as needed.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 year minimum experience in a combination in the following areas: ColdFusion HTML, DHTML, Java, J2EE.
- 2 years minimum in Oracle PLSQL
- Experience developing on multiple platforms, including Windows and Linux.
- 3 years of progressively more complex programming experience in large scale information system environments.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.