- Performs as the technical expert with thorough understanding of the business application of web-based applications.
- Performs as a project lead with the responsibility for guiding, mentoring and providing the direction on web-based applications
- Designing, developing and implementing web-based applications.
- Designing, developing and implementing highly complex applications utilizing Oracle.
- Demonstrating strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems.
- Along with a flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences verbally or in writing to design most efficient and effective application design.
- Working independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and revise ColdFusion program code based on clearly defined requirements.
- Lead the project and solve complex production issues.
- Working experience of Agile methodologies.
- Assist in the setup of production environment including application servers and database servers.
- Assist in the implementation of applications into production.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment and think analytically.
- Perform maintenance on programs currently in production.
- Provide on-call support for this highly visible application.
- Other duties as needed.
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- 6 Years Min. experience in Oracle PLSQL performing software engineering activities
- 6 Years Min. experience in ColdFusion development
- Experience in a combination in the following areas: HTML and XML
- Experience creating web services (Soap and Rest)
- Experience developing on multiple platforms including Windows and Linux
- 3 years of progressively more complex programming experience in large scale information system environments.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder and must be able to obtain a Sensitive Security/Public Trust Clearance.
- Experience with .Net, XML, web services
- Experience with SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with the full software-development life cycle using an object oriented methodology
- Experience implementing C# web services
- Development of multi-tier, web-enabled applications
- Design and implementation experience with Oracle databases
- Logical database design using ER concepts and relational database normalization process
- Design and implementation of physical database including primary/foreign key structure
- Development of triggers and stored procedures using Oracle PL/SQL
- Procedures using Oracle PL/SQL
Job Type: Full-time
- Oracle PLSQL: 1 year
- Agile methodologies: 1 year
- Windows and Linux: 1 year
- ColdFusion: 5 years
- HTML and XML: 1 year