ECS is seeking ColdFusion Developers who will develop and revise ColdFusion program code based on clearly defined requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a long term opportunity, growth, flexible work environment with competitive salary and great benefits. If you are self-motivated, work with a team and individually, and are able to bring innovative solutions and ideas, then this is a great opportunity for you!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing and implementing web-based applications.
- Designing, developing and implementing highly complex applications utilizing Oracle.
- Demonstrating strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems.
- Along with a flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences verbally or in writing to design most efficient and effective application design.
- Working independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist in the setup of production environment including application servers and database servers.
- Assist in the implementation of applications into production.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment and think analytically.
- Perform maintenance on programs currently in production.
- Provide on-call support for this highly visible application.
- Other duties as needed.
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- 6 Years Min. experience in ColdFusion development
- 6 Years Min. experience in Oracle PL/SQL performing software engineering activities
- 3 years of progressively more complex programming experience in large scale information system environments.
- Experience in a combination in the following areas: HTML and XML
- Experience creating web services (Soap and Rest)
- Experience developing on multiple platforms including Windows and Linux
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must be able to obtain a Sensitive Security/Public Trust Clearance.
- Java, J2EE