ECS is seeking an ColdFusion Developer to work in our Memphis, TN (Zip Code 38120) office.
ECS is seeking an ColdFusion Developer who will be responsible to address quality team supporting our customer.
If you are self-motivated, work with a team and individually, and are able to bring innovative solutions and ideas, then this is a great opportunity for you!
This position will perform and have the following duties, roles, and / or responsibilities:
- Designing, developing and implementing web-based applications.
- Designing, developing and implementing highly complex applications utilizing Oracle.
- Demonstrating strong troubleshooting skills to solve complex problems.
- Along with a flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and ability to handle change easily while meeting deadlines.
- Communicating with technical and non-technical audiences verbally or in writing to design most efficient and effective application design.
- Working independently and in a team environment, to give and receive direction.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and revise ColdFusion program code based on clearly defined requirements.
- Assist in the setup of production environment including application servers and database servers.
- Assist in the implementation of applications into production.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment and think analytically.
- Perform maintenance on programs currently in production.
- Provide on-call support for this highly visible application.
- Other duties as needed.
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study.
- 6 Years Min. experience in Oracle PLSQL performing software engineering activities
- 6 Years Min. experience in ColdFusion development
- Experience in a combination in the following areas: HTML and XML
- Experience creating web services (Soap and Rest)
- Experience developing on multiple platforms including Windows and Linux
- 3 years of progressively more complex programming experience in large scale information system environments.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position will require the ability to pass a federal agency specific background check. U.S. residency restrictions will apply.
- Java, J2EE