Successful candidate will take part in the design, programming, testing and implementation of highly innovative solutions and enhancements to support our internal software solutions. We require the highest level of integrity and commitment to excellence. Candidates should be independent, self-motivated and highly analytical, with a proven record of teamwork and dependability. An individual who is resourceful and energetic with an innovative nature that demands excellence will excel in our environment. This position is an opportunity to leverage your creative abilities to provide solutions to complex, challenging problems.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- BS Degree or two (2) years minimum experience web development and/or database design
- Thorough understanding of Adobe ColdFusion 7+ required, 2+ years programming in the ColdFusion environment beneficial
- Familiarity with at least one of the following: MS SQL, MySQL, and/or Oracle
- Experience/Knowledge in the Background Screening industry
- Use of source control systems such as Subversion
- Any other web software development related skills that apply (ie: PHP, Java, ASP.Net, etc)
Based on Experience
- Health & Dental
- 401K Program Participation
- 1 Week of Paid Vacation 1st Year