Dovel Technologies, Inc., a CMMI® Level 3 company, is a leader in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), system integration, and software development focused on Defense & Homeland Security Systems and Health Information Technology. For more than 20 years, Dovel has provided IT systems and support to Federal and Defense clients. We have a current opening for an ColdFusion Developer to support a large government contract.
- Knowledge of FDA Compliance Management System preferred
- Strong SQL coding background; understanding of SQL statement optimization/tuning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a relevant computer-related field or 8 years equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of source control (Subversion)
- Support integrations including maintaining and developing new integrations
- Follow existing coding styles, structures and policies as established by the team
- Manage and report on multiple projects simultaneously; cope with new challenges and changing priorities under tight deadlines
- Assist in maintaining system documentation
- Strong database skills are required
- Comfortable with maintenance of existing code base as well as new development.
- Well organized with proven success in managing assignments to timely completion.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all project team members and customers.
- Commitment to excellence and ability to work with other team members.
- Capacity to thrive within a high-energy fast-paced environment.
Location: Rockville, MD; Baltimore, MD; or Mclean, VA