Position: Senior Applications Developer
Clearance Requirement: US Citizenship Required and Active (or ability to obtain) security clearance with background investigation and/or polygraph
- A recognized expert or certified practitioner with a particular computer language, system or technology that can not only deliver capabilities, but can mentor and train others.
- Minimum of eleven (11) years of experience specific to the skill and relevant training or certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related information technology discipline considered in lieu of experience.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience in the following:
- Designing, developing, deploying, and providing O&M Support for custom designed applications intended for Learning Management or Content Management.
- Designing, developing, deploying, and providing support for databases that support custom applications utilizing SQL (such as Microsoft or MySQL) or Oracle databases as the back end infrastructure.
- Creating and maintaining application security and user access solutions for Enterprise web-based applications using LDAP Group Permissions and other accepted industry best practices.
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated experience designing applications that are intended to utilize and take advantage of Cloud based infrastructure as a hosting platform (for example, Amazon Web Service or Microsoft Azure).
- Demonstrated experience with one or more successful projects that included data migration between two unrelated technologies or platforms.
- Five (5) years of demonstrated experience developing and supporting applications in the Sponsor’s environment.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience developing or transitioning ColdFusion applications.
- Experience with the Sponsor’s application approval process.
- Experience with the Sponsor’s Cloud migration process.
- One (1) year of demonstrated experience with D.3 or similar data visualization libraries for metric dashboard creation OR one (1) year of demonstrated experience with Cognos Reporting Solution.
- Experience with Bootstrap.
- Excellent Salaries
- Flextime / Flexible Work Schedule
- 10% – 401k Matching or Bonus (vested immediately)
- 30 days paid leave / holiday (no use or lose)
- Medical / Dental / Vision – 100% employee coverage. No cost for you ($1200 allowance – or a bonus)
- Long Term / Short Term Disability – 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Life Insurance – 100% employee coverage. No cost to you.
- Paid Training
- No long, wordy reviews with tons of paperwork!!!
- Referral bonus program