Develop, maintain and manage Marlboro College’s websites and web-based applications to meet the academic and business needs of the institution.
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
- Maintain and expand the codebase for Marlboro’s outward facing website, intranet and various internal web-based applications
- Collaborate and coordinate with staff, faculty and students relative to the architecture, structure, and user interface of our websites
- Maintain related documentation
- Monitor and ensure the ongoing and effective operation of our websites
- Conduct or assist in conducting server and application updates and troubleshooting
- Assist in the implementation of non-web related technology including email, network, database, backup, server maintenance and student IT projects
- BS degree in Information Technology or related field of study
- Minimum 5 years of experience building and maintaining PHP based websites
- Experience setting up and maintaining a LAMP stack; familiarity with the Windows/IIS equivalent a plus
- Familiarity in the following languages a plus: ColdFusion, Python, Microsoft SQL, Bash or similar
- Demonstrated ability to tie disparate systems together via API or similar
- Demonstrated ability to align efforts and initiative with established objectives
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with diverse constituency base in the achievement of established initiatives and objectives.