Put your proven web development skills to work for a national leader in database marketing and direct response methodology.
Applicant must be professional, bright, enthusiastic with strong communication and problem solving skills with an incredibly high attention to detail.
- Experience in developing dynamic emails and landing pages
- Experience with digital marketing platforms (Act-On, Marketo, Constant Contact, etc)
- Program, test and deploy email campaigns.
- Develop landing pages, microsites and PURLs
- Implement web form tracking
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Help ensure client satisfaction
Healthcare industry knowledge or experience a definite advantage.
Candidates must be legally allowed to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Healthgrades offers competitive wages based on experience and a generous benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and a professional, yet casual work environment. Please include salary requirements when applying for this position.